Thursday 29 August 2013



Chapter Twenty: In The Game Of  Destiny!        



It was a silent night with the moon shining brightly overhead with it's clear reflection in the pool in the garden outside Maan's room. Even though the atmosphere was calm & cool, Maan felt a great amount of violent restlessness within him...Geet had shifted to her hostel that day & he utterly despised that fact...

His shirtless body was smeared with water as he swam aggressively in the pool with his eyes letting out fire. He was so used to seeing her early in the morning & also at night  but now that wasn't the case as she didn't reside in the Mansion anymore...Something grave had happened to him that was beyond his control...

And then his dark eyes lingered images of his dance with Geet which made him swim in a dangerously passionate manner... The feeling of her closeness was retained by his arms which only invited the terrific, unknown feelings to gush through him...His heart was finding it difficult to cope up with the rate at which he was thinking about her...What if he had seen her dance with Akshay...Maan's eyes inflated in volcanic fury at the thought of her being touched by someone else & his muscles flexed as he swam faster...Maan didn't know why was he getting affected so much...&  he didn't even care to bother...

"I cannot see Geet with any other freaking soul!!!!!!!!!!That's it!!!!!!!"

With that, he emerged out of the pool, completely drenched in water from head to toe. He was only in his boxers that gave a tempting view of his drool worthy body. Water trickled down seductively from his hair to his broad chest, later making way through his well built abs...Any girl would have fainted in pleasure seeing him that way but his eyes were dense with passion thinking about Geet...


                                          ~*~

                           Narration By Geet


So yes! I have finally shifted to hostel away from Khurana siblings. YAY!!!! St Mark girls hostel is one of the posh hostels in the city & to tell you the truth, I'm loving this place! My room is quite big & airy with  a large window & the bed is also quite comfortable. I don't have any other room-mate as of now since there are no new admissions. And yes, the Matron told that the curfew time is 10:30 pm!

But to tell you the truth, I am feeling kinda strange & unhappy... Man! I just don't know what exactly has happened to me! I am supposed to be thankful & happy now that Maan won't be able to play any prank or mischief but you know what! I am kinda...well...ah! missing him! Geet, you are MAD!!!!!

Things seem to be so confusing & tough to understand...specially after that dance...I don't know why the heck did I dance with him! Arggg! Even if I try to divert my mind but I always end up thinking about him! Babaji, why do I feel that you're complicating things further?

"Geet enough!!!" I told myself, "You should be celebrating that Maan is out of your life officially! Is there any strict law that you have to think of Maan  always???No na?? So Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                          
                                           ~*~

The next morning the sun took the greatest pain of rising from the south just because one particular human soul did the thing which was not at all expected out of her!

"Simi, it's better you forget Maan Bro as he doesn't even wants to hear your name ever." Annie spoke straight.

Simi received a huge blow when she heard that.

"Do you even know what you're saying???Don't tell me you are telling so because of that rot Geet!!"

"Simi please!" objected Annie, "Bro is serious about Geet. He hasn't admitted it but being his sister, I know that's the reality."

"But  Annie! You can't say this!!! You know how much I love him!I--"

"Simi, try & understand! I can't help you anymore. Get over him. Simple." She said frankly.

"You can't---"

"I'm sorry. I have to leave. I'm getting late for college."

Annie left. Simi was fuming big time. She was so much infuriated that she tossed a flower vase on the flower making it break into pieces.

Maan was a key to her fame & money & she wanted to get him at any cost... she wouldn't let go off him so easily...

"No one can turn me down!!!!!!!I swear to make ASR my keep!! And Kamini is still a puppet of my hand!" she smirked evilly!


Annie sat in the car with a grave face. She closed her eyes.

"Even now I want Simi & Bro together but if he likes Geet, I am no one to create problems."

                                              ~*~


"Oh no!! I am late! I am late! I am late!" Geet raced out from the hostel gates, "I don't want to miss the first lecture!"

"I think I should take an auto as walking would take a lot of time to reach!"

But her path was blocked when a white Audi halted in front of her. The tinted glasses were brought down & Geet was shocked to see Maan! She looked away! He smirked!

"Get in the car. I'm dropping you to college." he notified.

She looked at him with eyes wide open. Geet gulped her saliva in fear recollecting what he had done last time before the guest lecture!

"N-N-Nahi!!!!!! Geet, use any word from the English Dictionary but refuse him!!!! Refuse him right away!!!!!!!"

Maan smirked knowing her turmoil!

"We will use the short-cut if you want!" he grinned mercilessly...

"Y-You are very bad in dropping me to college, understand??? I'm not coming with you!!!!!"

She tried to leave but Maan at one got out of the car & jerked her closer by her arm! His heated breaths fell on her face making her shriek. Her breaths turned shallow as his dark irises pierced hers...

D-D-Dekhiye, I-I am not a new-born baby who needs to be dropped to college!" she wasn't able to take her eyes off him!

"Forget colleges! New-borns don't even step in schools!" he snapped back in his deep voice

Yeah! She had to give in!

She eyed him suspiciously while he whizzed the car! Many a times, he scared the wits out of her on the pretext of taking a wrong turn!  But in the climax she heaved a deep sigh of relief when Maan indeed deposited her before the college gates!

"Ye lo! Your college has come!" he remarked uninterestedly and then leaned towards her roguishly.

"Tum kaho toh we can shun this geeky place & go somewhere else where no one will disturb us & we can spend some time together!..." he whispered flirtingly.

Geet frowned & pushed him away!

"Not interested!"

She got out of the car. Maan stared at her until she was out of sight.

Geet was walking along the coridoor, very tensed & disturbed.

"Now another problem!  I don't know how will I face everyone in the class! After that dress fiasco in Freshers party, everyone would  pass comments &  make fun of me...!"

She shot a quick prayer to Babaji but when she entered the class, she was surprised to find everything normal & no one told anything to her! More than that, she was startled seeing the words I'M SORRY GEET' written on the blackboard. Guessing the handwriting, Geet looked at Annie & went to her.

"So you admit that you have done something wrong!" Geet smiled slyly.

"Listen! I just apologized to you for formality sake! I am not sorry at all!!" Annie snorted.

Geet rolled her eyes & took her seat.

                                  Narration by Geet.


Thank goodness!  Everything is sorted out & I wasn't made to feel odd. I seriously can't understand Annie! Leave it! So I can finally see the scope of a normal life ahead as by the looks of it, I don't think Annie will plot against me anymore & I will be very cautious to not across Maan's path again so no pranks! Yippee!!!

Just then our Business Management' professor walked in.  She began writing the names of some prestigious companies on the blackboard & freak! Even Khurana Constructions was mentioned!

Then she held a bowl containing chits & spoke,

"Students, each chit contain one name of any of these companies ! Each one of you has to come here & pick a chit & that's how you will get a company on which you individually have to conduct a research! That's your project!"

My throat went dry! Babaji, please please please!!!! I don't want KC under any circumstances!!!!!!

One by one everyone picked up their chits! I prayed & prayed & prayed that someone else gets KC but unfortunately that didn't happen! Even Annie got some other company! Babaji , what are you doing?!

Then my turn came. There were five chits in the bowl and...and...and one of them had KC... I gulped my saliva in fear as if it was a do-or-die situation for me...Geet, don't pick the chit which has KC!!!The professor gave me an impatient look!

"Geet, be positive! You won't get Maan's company!" I asserted myself

I picked up a chit & began opening it as if I was going to unveil the biggest mystery of planet Jupiter...and then...and then...I was blue with shock...

"Khurana Constructions!! Geet, you will research on the working of this Khurana Constructions!" the prof. told.

Thud!!!!! Babaji!!!!! What have you doneee? Nahi!!!!! Can any one please find me a soft wall so that I can bang my head over my destiny????!!!!!Why Maan ALWAYS?!!!!!Why?????!!!! Mujhe jawab chahiye!!!!!!

I requested the prof infinite times to change my company but she refused to oblige! I returned back to my seat after a losing the already lost battle!

Come evening, I was back in hostel after college, thinking what to do next.

"I shouldn't think that way! Maan is not that bad! He will surely help me in making this presentation, hai na?...or atleast I can hope so!"

I was almost on the verge of plucking the petals of a flower debating Maan will help me' , Maan will help me not'! Sigh!

The best thing would be to remain optimistic as this project is very important for me from exam point of view!

Just then my phone rang. It was Maan!

                                 
                                     End Of Narration

Geet's phone rang. It was Maan!

"You loved your hostel room so much that you have completely forgotten about me!"

His husky voice fell in her ears which made her heart miss a beat!

"W-Woh Maan...mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai..."

"Kaho na..." he purred naughtily

She frowned but that was not a very good time for her to express annoyance!

"A-Actually..."

She told him about her project where she was assigned to research on the management & working of AR Designs.

"...So Maan will you help me as I just don't know from where to start & where to end...!"

Geet expected Maan to agree instantly but a silence followed...which made her sure that something was cooking in his mind which was not at all good for her...!

"Well, I can't assure you anything because you know how "helpful"  I am!. First, take an appointment from Rishi to come to KC, then I might "think" of helping you!"

Geet frowned hearing his rougish voice!

"Appointment????? And that too for meeting you??????"

She asked as if that was the last thing on earth she could think of!. Obviously, Maan's pride was hurt!

"Excuse me??? You are speaking to The Maan Singh Khurana, M.D of Khurana Constructions & I don't meet anyone without an appointment!" he bragged!

"Oh hello! I don't need any appointment to meet you, you are helping me, that's it!" she snorted!

Maan smirked.

"No! I will not!!"

"Forget it!!!!!! I don't need your help!!!"

"Aww...then bade a tearful good-bye to your project!!" he said huskily.

Geet pouted with agony & stamped her foot.

"Thik hai!! I will take an appointment. Happy???!!!!"

"Very Happy!" he said naughtily.

"Waise, is there any other soul existing with you in your room?" he asked

"No! I don't have any room-mate! Why?" she snapped curiously!

Maan's eyes twinkled with mischief ...He rang off without replying...

He smirked while his heart vibrated in passion...


vet� �) a � � H�� font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245);">The best thing would be to remain optimistic as this project is very important for me from exam point of view!


Just then my phone rang. It was Arnavji!

                                 
                                     End Of Narration

Khushi's phone rang. It was Arnav!

"You loved your hostel room so much that you have completely forgotten about me!"

His husky voice fell in her ears which made her heart miss a beat!

"W-Woh Arnavji...mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai..."

"Kaho na..." he purred naughtily

She frowned but that was not a very good time for her to express annoyance!

"A-Actually..."

She told him about her project where she was assigned to research on the management & working of AR Designs.
"...So Arnavji will you help me as I just don't know from where to start & where to end...!"

Khushi expected Arnav to agree instantly but a silence followed...which made her sure that something was cooking in his mind which was not at all good for her...!

"Well, I can't assure you anything because you know how "helpful"  I am!First, take an appointment from Rishi to come to AR, then I might "think" of helping you!"

Khushi frowned hearing his rougish voice!

"Appointment????? And that too for meeting you??????"

She asked as if that was the last thing on earth she could think of!. Obviously, Arnav's pride was hurt!

"What the---??? You are speaking to The Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Designs & I don't meet anyone without an appointment!" he bragged!

"Oh hello! I don't need any appointment to meet you, you are helping me, that's it!" she snorted!

Arnav smirked.

"No! I will not!!"

"Forget it!!!!!! I don't need your help!!!"

"Aww...then bade a tearful good-bye to your project!!" he said huskily.

Khushi pouted with agony & stamped her foot.

"Thik hai!! I will take an appointment. Happy???!!!!"

"Very Happy!" he said naughtily.

"Waise, is there any other soul existing with you in your room?" he asked

"No! I don't have any room-mate! Why?" she snapped curiously!

Arnav's eyes twinkled with mischief ...He rang off without replying...

He smirked while his heart vibrated in passion...

1 comment: